The growth of end-use industries like food, pharmaceuticals, industrial, and consumer goods gives impetus to vacuum packing. Moreover, consumers seek hygienically packed, long-lasting, and easy-to-handle products. As a result, the number of vacuum packaging machine manufacturers is increasing globally and in India.
To decide whether your business needs a vacuum sealer(s), knowledge about vacuum packing is essential. Here, Advent Packaging Solutions discuss the advantages vacuum packing can offer to your business.
What is vacuum packing?
Vacuum packing is a method of packing in which oxygen is removed from packets. After filling the contents, the air is removed from the bag, and it is sealed. The packing method is used for food and non-food products. You can place liquid or brittle products in a jar or container and vacuum seal. Vacuum packing uses packaging materials that are impermeable to gases.
What are the benefits of vacuum packing?
Vacuum packing provides the following advantages:
- Safeguard products from detrimental processes of rusting, oxidation, molding, bacterial growth, and infestation.
- Reduce the volume of the package.
- Improve the rigidity of flexible packaging material.
- Prevent evaporation of volatile compounds.
- Increase the shelf life of the products. For example, Strapping Machine preserves vitamins in the food.
- Prevent freezer burns for frozen meats and fatty fish.
- Reduce the need for chemical preservatives in the food packaging industry.
- Prevent non-food items from scratches, moisture, dust, and dirt.
Does your business need a commercial vacuum packing machine?
- If you serve in the food, pharmacy, cosmetics, personal care, engineering, medical instruments, and electronic goods industry, this packing machine will increase the shelf life of your products.
- Using vacuum packing for your bagging operations can reduce storage and distribution costs. You can optimize the product display on a shelf.
- Installing vacuum sealing machinery can reduce your production time. You can select fully automated or semi-automated machinery.
- Vacuum sealers are cost-effective. The return on investment is high.
- Vacuum packing machine suppliers offer a wide array of vacuum sealers. Thus, you can choose a double chamber, single vertical chamber, single horizontal chamber, or tabletop vacuum packing machine as per your manufacturing capacity.
- You can introduce a user and date code in the vacuum seal of the products. In this manner, vacuum packing protects against fraud as well.
- Variable speed drive of vacuum sealer makes bagging operation energy-efficient.
Vacuum packing machinery can reduce costs and save time during production. It maintains the quality of your products and increases their shelf life. If your business belongs to the end-use industry, then installing vacuum sealers is essential. For advanced functionalities, you can buy a vacuum packing machine in Delhi.